Services


Since I worked in various Architectural Visualization firms, mostly I am handling visualization projects. Apart from that, I am working in part time with few small scale animation industries and web designing firms for the creation of 2D designs and 3D models. The following are the major tools which I am using for creating designs/models:

  • 3DS Max
  • Photoshop
  • ZBrush
  • Autocad
  • SolidWorks

And the services which I am providing are:

  • Architectural Visualization [Modeling, Texturing, Lighting and Rendering]
  • 3D Models - Organic and Inorganic - High and Low poly [Modeling, Texturing, Lighting and Rendering]
  • 2D Designs - Logos, Banners, Templates and Backgrounds
  • Catalog Designing
  • Photo Editing

1 comment:

Ilayarajp said...

Hi,This is Ilayaraj.. Plz update all the Architectural works

Post a Comment