My Recent Work





African Warrior - WIP Images





I was practicing sketching on photoshop with base plate as my friends photo, it end up in something like an african. With that as reference, I started to model. The above images are WIP images. Below is the reference image.

And I took much care while modeling the anatomy of the human body. Still the model needs to be tuned.




Female Character - Head Model

This is a WIP image from the viewport. I made a pause to this character after messed up with the hair fx plugin, to create natural looking hairs for her.



Chevy Impala - Cop version



At first I thought of modeling a rainy night time environment. Because I decided to make use of particle effects in the scene. But I couldn't able to achieve the desired effect. Then later I decided to make a windy evening environment, in order to make use of particle effects, for the leaves.


Chevy Impala - My 3rd car model

This is my 3rd car model and I want it to be in cop version. Before making the cop version, I made these renders.



Black Jaguar - Edited





NOKIA 6030 in 3D



The cheap n best mobile set that I am currently having on hand. Just thought of reproducing it in 3D, and above is the result.

Tools used : 3DS Max, Photoshop n Vray


Presentation - 3D Architectural Renderings




This is a small and simple presentation of my work on architectural renderings.



Demo Reel - May 2009




This demo reel I made it using basic preset tools available in Adobe Aftereffects, which I learned a little while creating this demo reel.

The purpose of this demo reel is to show my skill level in Modeling, Texturing and Lighting, mainly in 3DS Max.


Male Torso - Skin textured model



This was my recent work, for which I used the tool 3DS Max, ZBrush and Photoshop. And u may find a kind of symbol in the above image, its nothing but, My Identity.

The torso is actually taken from my new model named The Black Jaguar.



Environment after composition with The Black Jaguar




This was the scene which I finally achieved after compositing different layers and by playing with the different layer properties in photoshop.

Hope you will like it.


Environment created for composition with The Black Jaguar




In one of the South Indian movie, I saw a song in which, the actress dance in a scene that consists of dark surroundings with a volume light source behind that actress, revealing the shape n structure of that actress, which is really cool. U can see that references at the bottom. I thought that below scene looks perfect for my model. Keeping that in mind I created the above image in 3DS Max, my favorite software.

The second image from the above which I edited in photoshop by adding a volume light image generated from max over the first image.






Black Jaguar






The Black Jaguar - I thought of assigning a new name for this model but not satisfied with one. So I am just calling it as The Black Jaguar.

I was doing some kind of funny thing in photoshop by replacing few parts of one of my friends face with animals face. At that time the thought of converting that image into 3D, strikes my mind. Then I started my work on it. I thought of texturing the model exactly the same which I created in photoshop. Have a look at that - Photoshopic reference for the jaguar model. But I couldnt find time to do it and also I am, a bit lazy.

The last image represents the position of the model which I modified from the basic model according to the scene created for composition with the model


Photoshopic Reference - Black Jaguar



As you see, this was the photoshopic reference which I created with the help of an african panther image over one of my friend's photo. Truly speaking my friend's photo helped me a lot rather than the panthers photo. Anyway, thanks to both the images. Only after creating this image, I decided to make The Black Jaguar model


Interior Scene - Curved Steps



The thought of modeling this scene comes to my mind when I was not committed with any project in office . I saw this kind of scene, not exactly the same, in some movie. So, I just want to reproduce it in 3D.

That was the first time I worked with curved steps. At first I confused a little with the dimensions, then finally I achieved this.

No comments:

Post a Comment